Head of School
Head of School
Salary: Inner London Pay Scale
Contract Type/Term: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: September 2018
Closing Date: 12.00noon on Friday 11th May 2018.
The Governing Body and Executive Headteacher of Eglinton Primary School and Early Years Centre are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Head of School for September 2018. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and talented leader, with a proven track record of raising achievement and improving teaching and learning in their school, to work with a great community of children, staff and parents.
We are part of an innovative and outward-looking partnership with a local school. Together we constantly seek new ways to develop teaching and learning. Our values of Mutual Respect, Resilience, Pride, Co-operation, Responsibility and Independence are at the core of all we offer.
You will have the leadership qualities to inspire and encourage staff and pupils to achieve their very best. You will have an innovative, inclusive approach to leadership and work closely with the Executive Headteacher.
This position has no fixed teaching commitment, there is however, an expectation that the successful candidate can lead by example and has the skills to model high quality teaching and learning.
The Successful candidate will:
- Have current senior leadership experience
- Share our vision of transforming learning to raise aspiration, secure an enjoyment and love of learning and develop a sense of pride in all that we do
- Put children at the heart of everything they do
- Be an outstanding and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising standards
- Be an excellent leader with a passion and commitment to improving the life chances of our children
- Have a proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
- Have the ability to drive forward developments in our curriculum
- Be able to develop effective partnerships with staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to drive forward change and shape the future direction of the School
Visits are highly encouraged: To make an appointment please contact Faustina Challans on 0208 8546917 or email as below
To apply: Download the application pack below.
Return all completed applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00noon on Friday 11th May 2018.